02 February 2014

MY PRECIOUS

Assalamualaikum,

My holiday will end soon,mostly I spend my holiday at my family restaurant because some of our worker went for a holiday.So I also spend my day with my father.It really awesome because I always can "manja2" with him =D ,well he also told me that maybe I will be the last daughter to get marry among his daughter because it will be hard to let me go.

Actually,its not because I am anak manja,my father is fair man,all his children are his anak manja.Well I will reach 20 soon,but for my father,im still his little girl.A little kid that need to take a really good care.hahaha maybe this happen due to my short body that makes me look younger,hewhew =D

There's a day when I want to try wall climbing,so I ask my dad for his permission.He asked me a lot."Selamat ke?,Adik nak panjat tinngi mana?Adik tak takut tinggi?Takde game lain ke?" and many more.and at the end,he does not allowed me to climb!


And one day I want to hangout with my friends,before I asked for the permission ,my sister did that as she want to go out too,well my father just ask her back where she want pocket money or not.But when its my turn,as usual my father give me bunch of question.

Then I ask him,why he asked me a lot but not to my sister,and his answer is "Adik kecik lagi"..hahahaha ok answer accepted.

Well my father is a man that full with Iman,patience,kind and love.I respect him,I adore him and I wanna be like him.
May Allah always be with u,take a good care of you as you did to us.
I LOVE U AYAH and I REALLY GLAD TO CALL U MY DAD,MY HERO AND MY PRECIOUS=*


One Man with Thousand Love



Lots of Love,
Your Little Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment